Siyabonga Gumede, our new environmentalist who holds a BSc in Environmental management, specializes in Bio-Geography & Environmental Management systems.
Siya is an environmental consultant, who together with Judy Panton-Jones offers a broader & environmentally conscious perspective to JPJ Landscape’s key portfolio areas. JPJ Landscapes offers a holistic consulting service, which incorporates both horticultural & environmental knowledge & principles to Governmental departments, Corporates, Residential, Industrial estates & Quarries along with other organisations alike.
JPJ offers the following services as part of their portfolio:
- Land rehabilitation and indigenous plant species restoration
- Project management and monitoring
- Botanical identification and tree ID tags
- Plant search and rescue
- Alien Invasive Species (AIS) consulting -
- Management Plans
- Ecological Restoration and monitoring
- Sub – Consultant services to EIA in the Vegetation and Landscaping fields.
JPJ has been involved in land rehabilitation projects, botanical analysis, AIS management programmes, botanical search and rescue, and various other environmental projects.
We have been involved in the rehabilitation of various quarries such as the Hilton Quarry Project.
With this service added to our portfolio we are able to offer a unique combination of landscaping, horticulture and environmental consulting services to each of our valued clients.